Building A Cosworth Powered Kit Car
· Stainless Steel Monocoque Tig Welded Chassis. (Chassis Altered to accept Borg Warner T5 Gearbox). (2wd Sierra Cosworth gearbox)
· Double Wishbone, inboard shock absorber Front suspension (Uprights modified to accept Cosworth front axle, ABS sensors, Cosworth 4 pot brakes).
· AVO adjustable shock absorbers
· Double Wishbone rear suspension (Uprights modified to accept Cosworth Rear discs and calipers, Cosworth Drive shafts and CV joints and ABS sensors)
· Bespoke Main Radiator, Charge Cooler Pre-rad, Charge cooler, swirl pot and reservoirs (Pace Products) (CAD Drawings included)
· Cosworth Turbo Engine and 2wd Gearbox
· Complete Engine Rebuild (Producing 342bhp)
· Lightened and Balanced crankshaft and flywheel
· AP Racing Fast Road Clutch (balanced with cranshaft)
· New 4wd T3 Hybrid Turbo and 4wd Manifold running a -34 actuator.
· New 4wd Pistons (0.5mm O/S)
· GRP A Head Gasket
· 803 Dark Green Injectors
· 3 Bar Map Sensor
· L8 ECU with Ahmed Bahjoo Chip
· GRP N winged and baffled sump.
· Throttle body relocation.
· Uprated engine Oil breathing system (Pace Products)
· Uprated Fuel Pump (KMI engineering 225 Litre hour pump)
· Modified fuel tank (Swirl pot and gravity fed outlet added)
· One Off Propshaft to suit Cosworth Application (Dunning & Fairbank)
· K&N Air filter.
· Flush fitting aero style fuel cap.
· Silicon Hosing used through out air and coolant systems
· Bespoke Stainless Steel Exhaust system. (Techcraft 7” diameter Silencer)
· Modified Quantum Pedal Box. Now uses Girling Master cylinders and Balance Bar.
· Racelogic Traction Control and Launch Control System (Uses ABS sensors)
· Greengauges Digital Speedo, Rev Counter, fuel, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure & boost gauge.
· Quantum Road Race Seats trimmed in Black leather and blue piping.
· Leather Interior Kit (Black Leather and Blue piping).
· Full Carpet Kit.
· Sidescreen Kit (Colour coded to car)
· Merlin Motorsport sports mirrors (Colour coded to car)
· Momo Steering Wheel
· Specially made stainless steel rear arch stone protectors.
· Wider front cycle arches to accept 215/40 ZR17 tyres
· Wider rear arches to accept 245/35 ZR17 tyres
· Set of 3 Azev C 8J x 17 Alloys with Bridgstone SO2 tyres
· Set of 2 Azev C 8.5J x 17 Alloys with Bridgestone SO2 tyres
· Audi TT roadster high level brake light.
· Car Sprayed in Ford Imperial Blue.
· All metal work apart from chassis has been powder coated in Ford Satin Black.